Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Haven't stopped blogging, I've just had...

ISSUES!
Namely, my home computer and blogspot have been having an ongoing feud, and I can only post from work. I don't have time at work to blog, so there you go...since January.
One thing I'm trying to finally get done is to finish the combo storage building/shop out behind my house. The floor was done last fall, and over the winter, the walls have gone up. To be done with the outside walls, I have only 2 more 8-foot wall panels to nail in place (they're odd widths, or they'd have gone up with the framing like the complete 4'x8' panels. Then there are a couple of areas over doorways to finish, and a couple of narrow strips where walls join.
Then of course, we have to raise and place the 11 roof trusses I built (and the 2 end ones have to get their 'skins' of plywood. After that, just getting 4'x8' panels of roof decking up in place, nailed on, covered with tarpaper, and the shingles done...not much left to do, right?
So later I'll post photos of the process. Listen out for hammering!

No comments: