Monday, September 8, 2008

Wrong about #3 + Human Highlight Film




I said in my post the other day that I was afraid UGA would fall again in the polls after beating Central Michigan. I'm glad I was wrong!
But I have to nominate Knowshon Moreno as the new titleholder of the sobriquet "The Human Highlight Film." That hurdle over the defender's head is just priceless! It ought to leap him into the lead for the Heisman trophy, too.
There've been many, many great backs at "tailback U" over the years. I think Knowshon is the best since that obscure fellow from Wrightsville, GA. Maybe the result will be the same as with Herschel Walker--a national championship.
Does anyone else notice that Larry Munson really sounds OLD for the first time? And seems to miss some details he would never have missed before? Sad.
And by the by, how about the Falcons? Too early by far to tell, but it looks like they have finally gotten a professional football team in the ATL. Just think, if we have 8 perfect seasons in a row, we would have a franchise won-loss record over .500.

No comments: