Thursday, January 28, 2010

And the verdict is...recycled

Well, the motherboard is toast, so in a few days I'll have my new computer, about the size of a shoebox for kids' sneakers. Hope everything will work OK on the new platform, which I understand will have Windows 7. How about that? Leaping right past Vista...
And I've been furiously working from time to time on getting shelving in my building so I can finally get all Debbie's twenty-'leven boxes of Christmas stuff put away out of the living room. Tomorrow is payday, so I will get insulation and put it up, and order the gas to hook up to the heater I bought earlier this month. I'll post some pictures of the new computer, and of the progress on the building, when I get the chance.

2 comments:

Concord Carpenter said...

Keith,

Im hosting a tool giveaway, based on your profile description, you may be interested in it.

http://aconcordcarpentercomments.blogspot.com/2010/01/tool-giveaway-sign-making-jig.html

Nathan said...

Don't forget that one of Kayla's best friends has a brother who works for Apple, and got us our Mac for relatively cheap. Also, don't forget that the iPad is coming out in a few months with a promised price of $499!